Luc BYDON – Prōtokol
Music producer and DJ based in Paris.
For the last two years, he has been playing at cult venues in Paris and its suburbs, like Mains d’œuvres and L’Onde (for the finale of the Electrochic contest), as well as artist squats 59 Rivoli and Gare Expérimentale.
His influences stem from the experimental Berlin scene around artists like Monolake, Objekt, Answer Code Request and Efdemin and labels like Aufnahme+Wiedergabe, A-TON and SNTS. In recent years, he also took Paris’ techno landscape – Subtyl and MYST collectives, the labels Dement3d and Lumière noire and artists like Molecule, NSDOS and UVB76 – as creative sources for his multifaceted music.
Label : Planisphère
- Lueur Crépusculaire EP , on February 28th on Planisphère
- Live for the Lueur Crépuscualaire Release Party at Encore là (FR)
- Release for the compilation Artisan Volume 1 of Abri
- Art installation and Djset for the exhibition La chair que l’on montre aux curieux #2 with the collective YEA at the Openbach Galerie (FR)
- Release for the compilation Liquid/Solid of Planisphère
- Live for the Liquid/Solid Release Party at Mains d’Oeuvres in Saint-Ouen (FR)
- Art installation and Live performance for the exhibition La chair que l’on montre aux curieux with the collective YEA at 59 Rivoli in Paris (FR)
- DJset for the Marées Basses parties of Planisphère
- Creation of the label : Planisphère
- Live for the Electrochic Festival in L’Onde Théâtre Centre d’art (FR)
- Exhibition and live performance with the artist Lucie Linder at the Gare Expérimental in Paris (FR)
- Music for « Chat de gouttière », a short-movie of Alexandre Buyukodabas.
- Music for « Corps Electriques », a short-movie of Alexandre Buyukodabas.
- Composition and creation of a piece for the string orchestra and percussion of the CRM of Eaubonne (France) on the film “The Sultan’s Wife” directed by Clarence G. Badger in 1917, in the project “À l’encre Fraiche” .
- Music for « L’Heure où blanchit la campagne », a short-movie of Alexandre Buyukodabas, produced by the ENS Louis-Lumière.
- Music for « Comme un éclat », a short-movie of Alexandre Buyukodabas, produced by the ENS Louis-Lumière.
- Music for the percussions, interpreted by the Percussions de Strasbourg at the University of Paris 8 Saint-Denis.